Terms and Conditions
All the Ts and Cs...Plymouth Pavilions Arena Terms and Conditions
Plymouth Pavilions is operated by The Plymouth Pavilions Limited and South West Ticketing Solutions Limited, hereafter referenced as ‘Plymouth Pavilions’.
Tickets for events at Plymouth Pavilions are issued by The Ticket Store (www.theticketstore.co.uk) and are sold on behalf of the performance or event's Promoter and are subject to the following terms and conditions of sale, in addition to and the Promoter, and The Ticket Store’s purchase policy.
All tickets are sold via The Ticket Store also operated by South West Ticketing Solutions Limited. For the full purchase policy please click here.
Plymouth Pavilions reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder admission to the Arena and does not take responsibility for duplicate tickets. Your ticket will have a unique barcode, please do not make or distribute multiple copies as only the first person to use the ticket at our Arena doors will be given access to the performance or event.
Plymouth Pavilions accepts no liability for the perceived quality of the performance or event for which you are purchasing tickets. Tickets can not be refunded because of concerns over the quality of content, sound, lighting, timing, duration, or any other element of the production of the performance or event.
Only one concession applies per ticket, please see individual show pages for details of any concessions. Please note: concessions are set by the show promoter, not Plymouth Pavilions, and are not available on all shows. Please inform our Box Office if you are entitled to a concession at the time of booking, as concessionary rates can not be applied retrospectively.
Due to health and safety requirements, and to ensure the best experience for all our customers, dedicated wheelchair positions are allocated for all performances and events. Please inform our Box Office if you will require one of these positions at the time of booking. Without a ticket for one of these dedicated positions, wheelchair access to any performance or event cannot be guaranteed and Plymouth Pavilions reserve the right to refuse entry.
Plymouth Pavilions takes no responsibility for tickets or services purchased via an agency or third party, including individuals purchasing on behalf of a group.
Only tickets purchased from our Box Office or our approved Agents are valid for admission to a performance or event.
Tickets are required for each child attending a performance. Some performances or events may have age restrictions, please check for any restrictions prior to purchasing your tickets. Children under 2 years of age do not require a ticket and will not be allocated a seat, unless stated.
All ticket prices quoted by Plymouth Pavilions are for tickets purchased in advance of the performance or event. The Promoter reserves the right to change the price of tickets purchased from the Box Office on the day of the performance or event.
Plymouth Pavilions reserves the right to promote special ticket offers in addition to those published in our printed marketing materials or on our website. These can not be applied retrospectively, may be subject to limited availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
Plymouth Pavilions reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder admission to the premises, change programme details without notice and provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
Whilst we try our best to admit latecomers during a suitable break in the performance, late admission cannot always be guaranteed.
Security searches may be carried out at certain performances and events.
The use of cameras, recording equipment and mobile telephones is strictly prohibited in the Arena.
Building and Statutory Regulations mean that we cannot allow cans or glass containers into the Arena.
Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 16 or over, unless specified on the individual show page. Information on bringing children under the age of 2 to the arena can be found here.
Any form of illegal, violent or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated.
Whilst we work hard to minimise occurrences, customers may from time to time choose to stand at seated performances and events.
Neither the Promoter nor Plymouth Pavilions accept responsibility for personal property brought on to the premises.
By entering the venue you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for future promotional activity.
CCTV is in operation throughout Plymouth Pavilions for the purpose of crime prevention and detection.
and we are committed to making it happen!
To help us improve our service, please direct any comments
or complaints to the Duty Manager prior to,
or during the performance or event.
If you have any specific questions or concerns regarding our terms and conditions, please contact our Box Office on 0845 146 1460 (calls cost 2p per minute plus your phone company's acccess charge) where one of our Agents will be happy to help!
Priority Upgrade Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition, it will be deemed that you have understood and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
DREAMBOYS FIRST DRINK FREE OFFER
- By using the promotional code DREAMDRINKS to book tickets between 21 May 2017 and 30 June 2017 to the Plymouth Dreamboys show on Thursday 27 July, you will receive one voucher per ticket entitleing you to one free drink per person from the Plymouth Pavilions Arena Bar.
- Tickets must be purchased between the above dates using the specified promotional code.
- The voucher can only be redeemed at the Dreamboys Plymouth show on Thursday 27 July 2017.
- This offer is not open to employees of Plymouth Pavilions/South West Ticketing Solutions.
- One voucher will be issued per ticket purchased. Only one voucher can be redeemed per person.
- You must be over 18 years old to redeem this voucher against alcohol. Proof of age will be required at the bar when redeeming your voucher.
- Tickets purchased between the above dates without the promotional code will not be eligible for a free drink voucher.
- The voucher is valid across a range of soft and alcoholic drinks, excluding double spirit measures. Any exclusions will be made clear on the night of the show.
POPWORLD HALF PRICE ENTRY
- Popworld Plymouth will provide half price entry to all customers who show their Dreamboys Plymouth Pavilions ticket at the venue on Thursday 27 July only.
POPWORLD VIP BOOTH COMPETITION
- This prize is a VIP Booth at Popworld Plymouth which includes queue jump and free entry into the venue, cloakroom access, one round of Jagerbombs, one round of shots, 1 bottle of WKD/Smirnoff/Budweiser per person, and 2 bottles of bubbly.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize
- To enter the competition you must book your tickets to Dreamboys Plymouth show on Thursday 27 July 2017 before Friday 21 July 2017.
- Any tickets purchased after this date will not be included in the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- This competition is not open to employees of Plymouth Pavilions/South West Ticketing Solutions.
- The winner agrees to Plymouth Pavilions possibly using their name for promotional purposes.
- The winner will be picked randomly by Plymouth Pavilions on Monday 24 July 2017 and contacted thereafter. All decisions will be final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision made.
- The prize can only be redeemed on Thursday 27 July 2017.
- You must be over 18 years old to win this prize. Proof of age will be required. If you are chosen as our winner but cannot provide proof of age, we reserve the right to randomly choose and alternative winner.