V I S I T O R C H A R T E R
We continue to follow the current advice from The Government regarding the necessity to maintain social distancing in order to reduce the spread of Covid-19. As performances from our Autumn/Winter 2020 season have rescheduled into 2021 Plymouth Pavilions remains closed to the public until further notice.
We will continue to monitor all Government advice, with the priority being the health and well-being of all and are working closely with the promoters of our upcoming shows to ensure that we reopen with an exciting programme of performances and events, so keep an eye as new shows are announced and tickets go on sale.
The past ten months have been a difficult time for all of us and we'd like to thank everybody for their understanding and patience so far, we’re working away behind the scenes to make sure that when we reopen we can provide a safe space for our staff, performers, crew and customers whilst maintaining the spirit of live entertainment. We can’t wait to see you all as soon as possible.
We are delighted to be able to welcome Plymouth Raiders to the building for Covid Safe games from January 2021, in order to maintain social distancing we are functioning on a restricted capacity which means that, whilst we operate under the Government's current Covid-19 guidelines, spectator access to games will be to 2021 Season Ticket holders only. Please do not attend Plymouth Pavilions on match days unless you are in possession of a valid Season Ticket, there will be no Box Office facility.
Being able to facilitate these games with a small crowd of supporters is a huge step forward in the process of returning to normal, although in order to maintain a safe environment for our staff and patrons we are asking that visitors support us by following our Visitor Charter.
For official Government guidelines on Covid-19 please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
The Visitor Charter is subject to regular updates and changes. Please ensure that you have familiarised yourself with it before every visit – thank you
As part of our commitment to welcoming visitors back to a safe and Covid secure environment we pledge to fulfil the following commitments:
- Plymouth Pavilions is operating on a reduced capacity in line with Government guidelines and follows, where possible, best practice suggestions from relevant organisations including the British Basketball League, Visit England and See It Safely supported by The Department of Culture Media and Sport.
- Staff and volunteers have received training in maintaining a Covid secure environment and will be vigilant in supporting visitors to uphold social distancing and affirm this Visitor Charter.
- Enhanced cleaning of communal areas and regular cleaning of facilities such as toilets throughout.
- The wearing of face masks/face shields is mandatory for all staff and volunteers.
- Protective screens may be in place where staff are serving customers, tickets will be scanned at a distance and we ask that visitors respect a 2m distance from staff at all times.
We ask that visitors to our building agree to the following. Failure to adhere to the Visitor Charter could ultimately lead to visitors being asked to leave the venue. As per the 2020/21 Season Tickets Terms & Conditions any acts of non-compliance may result in the confiscation of any season ticket card without refund.
- If you, or anyone in your party, is feeling unwell, please do not attend the venue.
- If you, or anyone in your party, has had contact, within the past 14 days, with anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend the venue. To ensure the safety of all our customers and staff, we retain the right to refuse entry. For official Government guidelines on Covid-19 please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
- Patrons visiting from other areas must follow the guidelines of the Tier their region has been designated. Check your area’s restrictions here: www.gov.uk/find-coronavirus-local-restrictions.
- If you are not in possession of a valid ticket for game day, please do not attend the building. There is no Box Office facility for buying tickets for future Raiders games or other events at Plymouth Pavilions.
- Visitors must be in possession of their physical season ticket, only individuals named on their season passes will be admitted. You may be asked to provide photographic ID, please ensure you have this with you at all times.
- If you have the NHS Test & Trace app please scan the QR code on arrival at the venue.
- Groups will be of 6 or less and must be formed from the same household or support bubble.
- Visitors may be given a time slot to enter the building, this will be communicated ahead of game day.
- As part of our bag policy we do not admit bags larger than 35 x 40 x 19cm. Further to this, at this time, we do ask that where possible supporters bring the absolute minimum amount of personal belongings with them.
- Visitors will be encouraged to move through the building and use the foyer only as a thoroughfare to or from the Arena. Where possible, once seated please remain in your seat at all times.
- All seats shall be allocated and any change of allocated seats will not be permitted unless at the request of Plymouth Pavilions.
- All visitors must remain seated at the end of the game until directed, by a Plymouth Pavilions member of staff, to their allocated exit.
- There is no admission to the venue after the game has started (“Tip-Off”). At this time we are unable to allow re-entry, once you have left the building you will be unable to return.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available and we would encourage visitors to use them upon entry to the building and regularly during their visit whilst moving round the building.
- In line with Government guidelines, the wearing of face masks/face shields is mandatory for all visitors over the age of 11 during their time in the venue.
- The venue operates a clearly marked one way system in key areas of movement and requests that visitors follow these and respect social distancing in areas without specific directions.
- Please respect a 2m distance from others at all times, certain members of staff may be stationed behind protective screens and tickets will be scanned from a distance, do not hand your tickets to a member of staff.
- There will be no food or drink available at Plymouth Pavilions. Essential refreshments can be brought to consume in the Arena but any food and drink must be kept to a reasonable minimum. Face coverings may be briefly removed in order to consume food and drink.
- In accordance with the Government's guidelines we must remind spectators that Covid-19 spreads from person to person through small droplets, aerosols and through direct contact, therefore even when using face coverings we ask that visitors refrain from singing, shouting or chanting. Failure to adhere to this may result in you being asked to leave the venue.